Yan Kou, M.Sc., is a graduate student at Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, working under the supervision of Drs. Ma'ayan and Buxbaum. She is interested in developing and applying systems biological methods to complex human disorders. Yan Kou is a Seaver Graduate Fellow.
Article first published online: 12 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part C: Seminars in Medical Genetics
Special Issue: Autism and Intellectual Disability: Two Sides of the Same Coin
Volume 160C, Issue 2, pages 130–142, 15 May 2012
How to Cite
Kou, Y., Betancur, C., Xu, H., Buxbaum, J. D. and Ma'ayan, A. (2012), Network- and attribute-based classifiers can prioritize genes and pathways for autism spectrum disorders and intellectual disability. Am. J. Med. Genet., 160C: 130–142. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.c.31330
Yan Kou, Catalina Betancur, and Huilei Xu contributed equally to this study.
How to Cite this Article: Kou Y, Betancur C, Xu H, Buxbaum JD, Ma'ayan A. 2012. Network- and attribute-based classifiers can prioritize genes and pathways for autism spectrum disorders and intellectual disability. Am J Med Genet Part C Semin Med Genet 160C:130–142.
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2012
- NIH. Grant Numbers: P50GM071558-03, R01DK088541-01A1, RC2LM010994-01, R01MH089025-02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!