Nuria Garcia Segarra and Laureane Mittaz contributed equally to this work.
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part C: Seminars in Medical Genetics
Special Issue: New Topics in the Skeletal Dysplasias
Volume 160C, Issue 3, pages 217–229, 15 August 2012
How to Cite
Garcia Segarra, N., Mittaz, L., Campos-Xavier, A. B., Bartels, C. F., Tuysuz, B., Alanay, Y., Cimaz, R., Cormier-Daire, V., Di Rocco, M., Duba, H.-C., Elcioglu, N. H., Forzano, F., Hospach, T., Kilic, E., Kuemmerle-Deschner, J. B., Mortier, G., Mrusek, S., Nampoothiri, S., Obersztyn, E., Pauli, R. M., Selicorni, A., Tenconi, R., Unger, S., Utine, G. E., Wright, M., Zabel, B., Warman, M. L., Superti-Furga, A. and Bonafé, L. (2012), The diagnostic challenge of progressive pseudorheumatoid dysplasia (PPRD): A review of clinical features, radiographic features, and WISP3 mutations in 63 affected individuals. Am. J. Med. Genet., 160C: 217–229. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.c.31333
How to cite this article: Garcia Segarra N, Mittaz L, Campos-Xavier AB, Bartels CF, Tuysuz B, Alanay Y, Cimaz R, Cormier-Daire V, Di Rocco M, Duba H-C, Elcioglu NH, Forzano F, Hospach T, Kilic E, Kuemmerle-Deschner JB, Mortier G, Mrusek S, Nampoothiri S, Obersztyn E, Pauli RM, Selicorni A, Tenconi R, Unger S, Utine GE, Wright M, Zabel B, Warman ML, Superti-Furga A, Bonafé L. 2012. The diagnostic challenge of progressive pseudorheumatoid dysplasia (PPRD): A review of clinical features, radiographic features, and WISP3 mutations in 63 affected individuals. Am J Med Genet Part C Semin Med Genet.
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2012
- Swiss National Research Foundation. Grant Number: 310030_132940
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!