Nuria Garcia Segarra and Laureane Mittaz contributed equally to this work.
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part C: Seminars in Medical Genetics
Special Issue: New Topics in the Skeletal Dysplasias
Volume 160C, Issue 3, pages 217–229, 15 August 2012
How to Cite
Garcia Segarra, N., Mittaz, L., Campos-Xavier, A. B., Bartels, C. F., Tuysuz, B., Alanay, Y., Cimaz, R., Cormier-Daire, V., Di Rocco, M., Duba, H.-C., Elcioglu, N. H., Forzano, F., Hospach, T., Kilic, E., Kuemmerle-Deschner, J. B., Mortier, G., Mrusek, S., Nampoothiri, S., Obersztyn, E., Pauli, R. M., Selicorni, A., Tenconi, R., Unger, S., Utine, G. E., Wright, M., Zabel, B., Warman, M. L., Superti-Furga, A. and Bonafé, L. (2012), The diagnostic challenge of progressive pseudorheumatoid dysplasia (PPRD): A review of clinical features, radiographic features, and WISP3 mutations in 63 affected individuals. Am. J. Med. Genet., 160C: 217–229. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.c.31333
How to cite this article: Garcia Segarra N, Mittaz L, Campos-Xavier AB, Bartels CF, Tuysuz B, Alanay Y, Cimaz R, Cormier-Daire V, Di Rocco M, Duba H-C, Elcioglu NH, Forzano F, Hospach T, Kilic E, Kuemmerle-Deschner JB, Mortier G, Mrusek S, Nampoothiri S, Obersztyn E, Pauli RM, Selicorni A, Tenconi R, Unger S, Utine GE, Wright M, Zabel B, Warman ML, Superti-Furga A, Bonafé L. 2012. The diagnostic challenge of progressive pseudorheumatoid dysplasia (PPRD): A review of clinical features, radiographic features, and WISP3 mutations in 63 affected individuals. Am J Med Genet Part C Semin Med Genet.
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2012
- Swiss National Research Foundation. Grant Number: 310030_132940
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!