Gen Nishimura and Ekkehart Lausch contributed equally to this study.
Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part C: Seminars in Medical Genetics
Special Issue: New Topics in the Skeletal Dysplasias
Volume 160C, Issue 3, pages 190–204, 15 August 2012
How to Cite
Nishimura, G., Lausch, E., Savarirayan, R., Shiba, M., Spranger, J., Zabel, B., Ikegawa, S., Superti-Furga, A. and Unger, S. (2012), TRPV4-associated skeletal dysplasias. Am. J. Med. Genet., 160C: 190–204. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.c.31335
How to cite this article: Nishimura G, Lausch E, Savarirayan R, Shiba M, Spranger J, Zabel B, Ikegawa S, Superti-Furga A, Unger S. 2012. TRPV4-associated skeletal dysplasias. Am J Med Genet Part C Semin Med Genet.
- Issue online: 19 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!