How to cite this article: Simon M, Campos-Xavier AB, Mittaz-Crettol L, Valadares ER, Carvalho D, Speck-Martins CE, Nampoothiri S, Alanay Y, Mihci E, van Bever Y, Garcia-Segarra N, Cavalcanti D, Mortier G, Bonafé L, Superti-Furga A. 2012. Severe neurologic manifestations from cervical spine instability in spondylo-megaepiphyseal-metaphyseal dysplasia. Am J Med Genet Part C Semin Med Genet.
Severe neurologic manifestations from cervical spine instability in spondylo-megaepiphyseal-metaphyseal dysplasia†
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part C: Seminars in Medical Genetics
Special Issue: New Topics in the Skeletal Dysplasias
Volume 160C, Issue 3, pages 230–237, 15 August 2012
How to Cite
Simon, M., Campos-Xavier, A. B., Mittaz-Crettol, L., Valadares, E. R., Carvalho, D., Speck-Martins, C. E., Nampoothiri, S., Alanay, Y., Mihci, E., van Bever, Y., Garcia-Segarra, N., Cavalcanti, D., Mortier, G., Bonafé, L. and Superti-Furga, A. (2012), Severe neurologic manifestations from cervical spine instability in spondylo-megaepiphyseal-metaphyseal dysplasia. Am. J. Med. Genet., 160C: 230–237. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.c.31339
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2012
- Brazil-Switzerland Joint Research Project. Grant Number: BSJRP 2012–2014
- Leenaards Foundation
- Faculté de Biologie et Medicine (FBM) of the Lausanne University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!