Gail E. Herman, M.D., Ph.D. is a clinical and biochemical geneticist with research interests in mouse models of cholesterol biosynthesis disorders.
Disorders of sterol synthesis: Beyond Smith–Lemli–Opitz syndrome†
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part C: Seminars in Medical Genetics
Special Issue: Smith-Lemli-Opitz Syndrome and Related Disorders of Cholesterol Synthesis
Volume 160C, Issue 4, pages 301–321, 15 November 2012
How to Cite
Herman, G. E. and Kratz, L. (2012), Disorders of sterol synthesis: Beyond Smith–Lemli–Opitz syndrome. Am. J. Med. Genet., 160C: 301–321. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.c.31340
How to Cite this Article: Herman GE, Kratz L. 2012. Disorders of sterol synthesis: Beyond Smith–Lemli–Opitz syndrome. Am J Med Genet Part C Semin Med Genet 160C: 301–321.
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!