Andrea Diaz-Stransky, M.D. is a Psychiatry and Behavioral Neuroscience Trainee at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. She has a special interest in the field of Child Psychiatry, and focuses on characterizing behavioral phenotypes of genetic, metabolic and neurologic disorders. She is a member of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and the American Psychiatric Association.
Cognitive and behavioral aspects of Smith–Lemli–Opitz syndrome†
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part C: Seminars in Medical Genetics
Special Issue: Smith-Lemli-Opitz Syndrome and Related Disorders of Cholesterol Synthesis
Volume 160C, Issue 4, pages 295–300, 15 November 2012
How to Cite
Diaz-Stransky, A. and Tierney, E. (2012), Cognitive and behavioral aspects of Smith–Lemli–Opitz syndrome. Am. J. Med. Genet., 160C: 295–300. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.c.31342
How to cite this article: Diaz-Stransky A, Tierney E. 2012. Cognitive and behavioral aspects of Smith–Lemli–Opitz syndrome. Am J Med Genet Part C Semin Med Genet 160C: 295–300.
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!