Melissa D. Svoboda, M.D. is a Neurodevelopmental Pediatrics Fellow at Oregon Health & Science University (OHSU). Dr. Svoboda earned her M.D. and completed her Pediatrics residency at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio. Her current research interests include autism and sterol disorders, especially Smith–Lemli–Opitz syndrome and cerebrotendinous xanthomatosis.
Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part C: Seminars in Medical Genetics
Special Issue: Smith-Lemli-Opitz Syndrome and Related Disorders of Cholesterol Synthesis
Volume 160C, Issue 4, pages 285–294, 15 November 2012
How to Cite
Svoboda, M. D., Christie, J. M., Eroglu, Y., Freeman, K. A. and Steiner, R. D. (2012), Treatment of Smith–Lemli–Opitz syndrome and other sterol disorders. Am. J. Med. Genet., 160C: 285–294. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.c.31347
How to cite this article: Svoboda MD, Christie JM, Eroglu Y, Freeman KA, Steiner RD. 2012. Treatment of Smith–Lemli–Opitz syndrome and other sterol disorders. Am J Med Genet Part C Semin Med Genet 160C: 285–294.
Conflicts of interest: none to declare.
- Issue online: 22 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2012
- HHS U54 HD061939
- HHS R01 HL 073980
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!