Michael Keller is a clinical fellow in the division of Allergy & Immunology at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. His research focuses on the pathogenesis of several forms of primary immunodeficiency, with an emphasis on common variable immunodeficiency (CVID).
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part C: Seminars in Medical Genetics
Special Issue: Medical and Neurodevelopmental Aspects of XXY and Related Multiple X Conditions
Volume 163, Issue 1, pages 50–54, 15 February 2013
How to Cite
Keller, M. D., Sadeghin, T., Samango-Sprouse, C. and Orange, J. S. (2013), Immunodeficiency in patients with 49,XXXXY chromosomal variation. Am. J. Med. Genet., 163: 50–54. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.c.31348
Carole Samango-Sprouse and Jordan S. Orange are Joint senior authors.
How to Cite this Article:Keller MD, Sadeghin T, Samango-Sprouse C, Orange JS. 2013. Immunodeficiency in patients with 49,XXXXY chromosomal variation. Am J Med Genet Part C Semin Med Genet 163C: 50–54.
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2013
- 2011. Primary immunodeficiency diseases: An update on the classification from the international union of immunological societies expert committee for primary immunodeficiency. Front Immunol 2:54. , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , .
- American Acadamy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology, American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology, Joint council of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology. 2005. Practice parameter for the diagnosis and management of primary immunodeficiency. Ann Allergy Asthma Immunol 94:S1–S63. , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 2010. Clinical variability and novel neurodevelopmental findings in 49, XXXXY syndrome. Am J Med Genet Part A 152A:1523–1530. , , , , , , , , , .
- 2004. Inherited tandem duplication of the X chromosome: Dup(X)(q13.2–q21.2) in a family. Chang Gung Med J 27:685–690. .
- 1988. Trisomy 8 mosaicism syndrome. Two cases demonstrating variability in phenotype. Clin Pediatr (Phila) 27:557–564. , , , , .
- 2002. Study of autoimmunity in Klinefelter's syndrome and idiopathic hypogonadotropic hypogonadism. J Clin Immunol 22:137–143. , , , , , , , .
- 2011. Genome-wide association identifies diverse causes of common variable immunodeficiency. J Allergy Clin Immunol 127:1360–1367, e1366. , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , .
- 2012. Use and interpretation of diagnostic vaccination in primary immunodeficiency: A working group report of the Basic and Clinical Immunology Interest Section of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology. J Allergy Clin Immunol 130:S1–S24. , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , .
- 2011. Infections and immunodeficiency in Down syndrome. Clin Exp Immunol 164:9–16. , .
- 1987. Partial monosomy 22 as result of an X/22 translocation in a newborn with DiGeorge syndrome. Ann Genet 30:80–84. , .
- 2011. 48,XXYY, 48,XXXY and 49,XXXXY syndromes: Not just variants of Klinefelter syndrome. Acta Paediatr 100:851–860. , , , , .
- 2010. Use of intravenous immunoglobulin and adjunctive therapies in the treatment of primary immunodeficiency: A working group report of and study by the Primary Immunodeficiency Committee of the American Academy of Allergy Asthma and Immunology. Clin Immunol 135:255–263. , , , , , , , , , , , , .
- 2000. Common variable immunodeficiency with mosaic trisomy 8: Report of one case. Acta Paediatr Taiwan 41:331–335. , , , .