Lise Aksglaede is MD at the department of growth and reproduction, Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen, Denmark. Her research is focused on Klinefelter syndrome, growth, and puberty.
47,XXY Klinefelter syndrome: Clinical characteristics and age-specific recommendations for medical management†
Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part C: Seminars in Medical Genetics
Special Issue: Medical and Neurodevelopmental Aspects of XXY and Related Multiple X Conditions
Volume 163, Issue 1, pages 55–63, 15 February 2013
How to Cite
Aksglaede, L., Link, K., Giwercman, A., Jørgensen, N., Skakkebæk, N. E. and Juul, A. (2013), 47,XXY Klinefelter syndrome: Clinical characteristics and age-specific recommendations for medical management. Am. J. Med. Genet., 163: 55–63. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.c.31349
How to Cite this Article:Aksglaede L, Link K, Giwercman A, Jørgensen N, Skakkebæk NE, Juul A. 2013. 47,XXY Klinefelter syndrome: Clinical characteristics and age-specific recommendations for medical management. Am J Med Genet Part C Semin Med Genet 163C: 55–63.
- Issue online: 28 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2013
- Interreg IVA
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!