Matthew S. Wosnitzer, M.D. is a Male Reproductive Medicine Fellow in the Department of Urology, Weill Cornell Medical College in New York, NY. His research work focuses on genetics and molecular biology of male infertility and the role of opioids and novel immunomodulators in iatrogenic hypogonadism.
Endocrinological issues and hormonal manipulation in children and men with Klinefelter syndrome†
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part C: Seminars in Medical Genetics
Special Issue: Medical and Neurodevelopmental Aspects of XXY and Related Multiple X Conditions
Volume 163, Issue 1, pages 16–26, 15 February 2013
How to Cite
Wosnitzer, M. S. and Paduch, D. A. (2013), Endocrinological issues and hormonal manipulation in children and men with Klinefelter syndrome. Am. J. Med. Genet., 163: 16–26. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.c.31350
How to Cite this Article: Wosnitzer MS, Paduch DA. 2013. Endocrinological issues and hormonal manipulation in children and men with Klinefelter syndrome. Am J Med Genet Part C Semin Med Genet 163C: 16–26.
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2013
- The Frederick J. and Theresa Dow Wallace Fund of the New York Community Trust
- Robert Dow Foundation
This article has been cited by:
- 3Factors associated with adaptation to Klinefelter syndrome: The experience of adolescents and adults, Patient Education and Counseling, 2015, 98, 1, 90, , ,
- 4Preserving children’s fertility: two tales about children’s right to an open future and the margins of parental obligations, Medicine, Health Care and Philosophy, 2015, 18, 2, 253, ,
- 5Screening for Klinefelter syndrome, Current Opinion in Endocrinology & Diabetes and Obesity, 2015, 22, 3, 224, ,
- 7Testis Development and Fertility Potential in Boys with Klinefelter Syndrome, Endocrinology and Metabolism Clinics of North America, 2015, 44, 4, 843, , ,
- 8Effects of sex chromosome dosage on corpus callosum morphology in supernumerary sex chromosome aneuploidies, Biology of Sex Differences, 2014, 5, 1, , , , , , ,
- 9Managing infertility in patients with Klinefelter syndrome, Expert Review of Endocrinology & Metabolism, 2014, 9, 3, 239, ,
- 10Safety and Efficacy of Testosterone Replacement Therapy in Adolescents with Klinefelter Syndrome, The Journal of Urology, 2014, 191, 5, 1527, , ,
- 11TRANSITION IN ENDOCRINOLOGY: Management of Klinefelter syndrome during transition, European Journal of Endocrinology, 2014, 171, 2, R67, , , ,
- 12Successful testicular sperm retrieval in adolescents with Klinefelter syndrome treated with at least 1 year of topical testosterone and aromatase inhibitor, Fertility and Sterility, 2013, 100, 4, 970, , , , ,