Courtney Sprouse graduated from the University of Pittsburgh with a B.S. in Neuroscience and a minor in Chemistry. She has been working as a clinical research assistant for Dr. Laura Tosi, Director of Bone Health at Children's National Medical Center, and Dr. Andrea Gropman, Chief of Neurogenetics and Neurodevelopmental Pediatrics at Children's National Medical Center.
Musculoskeletal anomalies in a large cohort of boys with 49, XXXXY†
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part C: Seminars in Medical Genetics
Special Issue: Medical and Neurodevelopmental Aspects of XXY and Related Multiple X Conditions
Volume 163, Issue 1, pages 44–49, 15 February 2013
How to Cite
Sprouse, C., Tosi, L., Stapleton, E., Gropman, A. L., Mitchell, F. L., Peret, R., Sadeghin, T., Haskell, K. and Samango-Sprouse, C. A. (2013), Musculoskeletal anomalies in a large cohort of boys with 49, XXXXY. Am. J. Med. Genet., 163: 44–49. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.c.31354
How to Cite this Article: Sprouse C, Tosi L, Stapleton E, Gropman AL, Mitchell FL, Peret R, Sadeghin T, Haskell K, Samango-Sprouse CA. 2013. Musculoskeletal anomalies in a large cohort of boys with 49, XXXXY. Am J Med Genet Part C Semin Med Genet 163C: 44–49.
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 148, XXXY/49, XXXXY mosaic: new neuroradiological features in an ultra-rare syndrome, Italian Journal of Pediatrics, 2015, 41, 1, , , , ,
- 2Leydig cell tumor in a patient with 49,XXXXY karyotype: a review of literature, Reproductive Biology and Endocrinology, 2015, 13, 1, , , , , , ,
- 3Effects of sex chromosome dosage on corpus callosum morphology in supernumerary sex chromosome aneuploidies, Biology of Sex Differences, 2014, 5, 1, 16, , , , , , ,