Philip Murray graduated in Medicine from Glasgow University and trained in pediatrics in Manchester, Melbourne, and London. He now works as National Institute Health Research (NIHR) Clinical Lecturer in pediatric endocrinology at the University of Manchester and Royal Manchester Children' Hospital.
Endocrine Control of Growth
Article first published online: 23 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part C: Seminars in Medical Genetics
Special Issue: Molecular Mechanisms of Childhood Overgrowth
Volume 163, Issue 2, pages 76–85, May 2013
How to Cite
2013. Endocrine control of growth. Am J Med Genet Part C Semin Med Genet. 9999:1–10., .
The authors declared that they have no conflicts of interest.
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!