Dr. Kate Tatton-Brown is a Clinical Geneticist at the Institute of Cancer Research (ICR), St. George's University of London and the Royal Marsden Hospital. She has a strong research interest and clinical experience in childhood overgrowth syndromes and has published widely on Sotos syndrome, the 15q overgrowth syndrome and, more recently, on Weaver syndrome.
The NSD1 and EZH2 Overgrowth Genes, Similarities and Differences
Article first published online: 16 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part C: Seminars in Medical Genetics
Special Issue: Molecular Mechanisms of Childhood Overgrowth
Volume 163, Issue 2, pages 86–91, May 2013
How to Cite
2013. The NSD1 and EZH2 overgrowth genes, similarities and differences. Am J Med Genet Part C Semin Med Genet., .
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!