Edouard Cottereau is training in Clinical Genetics at Service de Génétique, Centre Hospitalo-Universitaire, Tours, France. He is currently doing a thesis on SGBS.
Phenotypic Spectrum of Simpson–Golabi–Behmel Syndrome in a Series of 42 Cases With a Mutation in GPC3 and Review of the Literature
Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part C: Seminars in Medical Genetics
Special Issue: Molecular Mechanisms of Childhood Overgrowth
Volume 163, Issue 2, pages 92–105, May 2013
How to Cite
2013. Phenotypic spectrum of Simpson–Golabi–Behmel syndrome in a series of 42 cases with a mutation in GPC3 and review of the literature. Am J Med Genet Part C Semin Med Genet., , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!