Dr. Ghayda M. Mirzaa is a board-certified geneticist and pediatrician. She currently works in Dr. William Dobyns' laboratory at Seattle Children's Research Institute. Her research focuses on the clinical and molecular spectrum of developmental brain disorders, particularly brain growth disorders.
Megalencephaly Syndromes and Activating Mutations in the PI3K-AKT Pathway: MPPH and MCAP
Version of Record online: 16 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part C: Seminars in Medical Genetics
Special Issue: Molecular Mechanisms of Childhood Overgrowth
Volume 163, Issue 2, pages 122–130, May 2013
How to Cite
2013. Megalencephaly syndromes and activating mutations in the PI3K-AKT pathway: MPPH and MCAP. Am J Med Genet Part C Semin Med Genet., , .
Conflicts of interest: nothing to declare.
- Issue online: 23 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!