Jessica Mester, M.S. is a certified genetic counselor and coordinator of several PTEN research studies and of the PTEN/Cowden Multidisciplinary Clinic, all housed at the Cleveland Clinic. She is the author or coauthor of 13 peer reviewed original publications describing PTEN-opathies and their implications in clinical and genetic counseling care.
When Overgrowth Bumps Into Cancer: The PTEN-Opathies
Article first published online: 23 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part C: Seminars in Medical Genetics
Special Issue: Molecular Mechanisms of Childhood Overgrowth
Volume 163, Issue 2, pages 114–121, May 2013
How to Cite
2013. When overgrowth bumps into cancer: The PTEN-opathies. Am J Med Genet Part C Semin Med Genet 9999:1–8., .
Conflicts of interest: nothing to declare.
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2013
- National Cancer Institute
- American Cancer Society
- Breast Cancer Research Foundation
- Doris Duke Distinguished Clinical Scientist Award
- Department of Defense Breast Cancer Research Program
- William Randolph Hearst Foundations
- Susan G. Komen for the Cure
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!