Jessica Mester, M.S. is a certified genetic counselor and coordinator of several PTEN research studies and of the PTEN/Cowden Multidisciplinary Clinic, all housed at the Cleveland Clinic. She is the author or coauthor of 13 peer reviewed original publications describing PTEN-opathies and their implications in clinical and genetic counseling care.
When Overgrowth Bumps Into Cancer: The PTEN-Opathies
Version of Record online: 23 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part C: Seminars in Medical Genetics
Special Issue: Molecular Mechanisms of Childhood Overgrowth
Volume 163, Issue 2, pages 114–121, May 2013
How to Cite
2013. When overgrowth bumps into cancer: The PTEN-opathies. Am J Med Genet Part C Semin Med Genet 9999:1–8., .
Conflicts of interest: nothing to declare.
- Issue online: 23 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 APR 2013
- National Cancer Institute
- American Cancer Society
- Breast Cancer Research Foundation
- Doris Duke Distinguished Clinical Scientist Award
- Department of Defense Breast Cancer Research Program
- William Randolph Hearst Foundations
- Susan G. Komen for the Cure
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!