Alexa M.C. Vermeer, M.D., works as a resident at the Department of Clinical Genetics of the Academic Medical Center in Amsterdam. Her Ph.D. project focuses on hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.
Ebstein anomaly associated with left ventricular noncompaction: An autosomal dominant condition that can be caused by mutations in MYH7
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part C: Seminars in Medical Genetics
Special Issue: Disorders of Left Ventricular Trabeculation/Compaction or Right Ventricular Wall Formation
Volume 163, Issue 3, pages 178–184, August 2013
How to Cite
2013. Ebstein anomaly associated with left ventricular noncompaction: An autosomal dominant condition that can be caused by mutations in MYH7. Am J Med Genet Part C Semin Med Genet 163C:178–184., , , , , , , .
Conflicts of interest: none.
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!