Leigh Ann Samsa is a graduate student at the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. She completed her B.S. degree in Biology at Duke University. Her graduate research is focused on understanding genetic and epigenetic regulation of cardiac development.
Embryonic cardiac chamber maturation: Trabeculation, conduction, and cardiomyocyte proliferation
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part C: Seminars in Medical Genetics
Special Issue: Disorders of Left Ventricular Trabeculation/Compaction or Right Ventricular Wall Formation
Volume 163, Issue 3, pages 157–168, August 2013
How to Cite
2013. Embryonic cardiac chamber maturation: Trabeculation, conduction, and cardiomyocyte proliferation. Am J Med Genet Part C Semin Med Genet 163C:157–168., , .
Conflict of interest: none.
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
- NHLBI. Grant Number: HL109079
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!