Tony Roscioli is a clinical geneticist with an interest in craniofacial, immunodeficiency and neuronal migration disorders, and the application of clinical genomics to gene identification and patient care.
Genotype and clinical care correlations in craniosynostosis: Findings from a cohort of 630 Australian and New Zealand patients
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part C: Seminars in Medical Genetics
Special Issue: Craniofacial Anomalies: Models, Mechanisms, and Management
Volume 163, Issue 4, pages 259–270, November 2013
How to Cite
2013. Genotype and clinical care correlations in craniosynostosis: Findings from a cohort of 630 Australian and New Zealand patients. Am J Med Genet Part C Semin Med Genet 163C:259–270., , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , .
The authors did not have a conflict of interest regarding this study.
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2013
- The Australian Cranio-Maxillo Facial Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!