Elizabeth J. Leslie received her Ph.D. in Genetics from the University of Iowa in 2012, and is currently pursuing a postdoctoral fellowship in Craniofacial and Dental Genetics, and in Biomedical Informatics at the University of Pittsburgh.
Genetics of cleft lip and cleft palate
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part C: Seminars in Medical Genetics
Special Issue: Craniofacial Anomalies: Models, Mechanisms, and Management
Volume 163, Issue 4, pages 246–258, November 2013
How to Cite
2013. Genetics of cleft lip and cleft palate. Am J Med Genet Part C Semin Med Genet 163C:246–258., .
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2013
- NIH. Grant Numbers: T15-LM007059, DE016148, DE0200570
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!