Dr. Teri A. Manolio, M.D., Ph.D. is a Physician-Epidemiologist who directs the Division of Genomic Medicine of the National Human Genome Research Institute of the National Institutes of Health.
Leading the way to genomic medicine
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part C: Seminars in Medical Genetics
Special Issue: Implementation of Genomic Medicine
Volume 166, Issue 1, pages 1–7, March 2014
How to Cite
2014. Leading the way to genomic medicine. Am J Med Genet Part C Semin Med Genet 166C:1–7., .
* Correspondence to: Teri A. Manolio, M.D., Ph.D., Director, Division of Genomic Medicine, National Human Genome Research Institute, 5635 Fishers Lane, Room 4113, MSC 9305, Bethesda, MD 20892-9305. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!