K.N. Lazaridis M.D. is a Consultant Hepatologist and the Enterprise Director of the Mayo Individualized Medicine Clinic. His research work focuses on the genetics of cholestatic liver diseases.
Implementing individualized medicine into the medical practice
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part C: Seminars in Medical Genetics
Special Issue: Implementation of Genomic Medicine
Volume 166, Issue 1, pages 15–23, March 2014
How to Cite
2014. Implementing individualized medicine into the medical practice. Am J Med Genet Part C Semin Med Genet 166C:15–23., , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , .
Disclosures: Dr. R. Fonseca has received a patent for the prognostication of multiple myeloma based on genetic categorization of the disease. He has received consulting fees from Medtronic, Otsuka, Celgene, Genzyme, BMS, Lilly, Onyx, Binding Site, Millennium and AMGEN. He also has sponsored research from Cylene and Onyx.
* Correspondence to: Gianrico Farrugia, M.D., Mayo Clinic, 200 First Street SW, Rochester, MN 55905. E-mail: email@example.com
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!