Lori A. Orlando, M.D., M.H.S., is an Associate Professor of Medicine with appointments in the Department of Medicine and Center for Personalized and Precision Medicine at Duke University. She is a practicing internist with a research focus on risk stratification and guideline implementation in primary care.
Implementing family health history risk stratification in primary care: Impact of guideline criteria on populations and resource demand
Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part C: Seminars in Medical Genetics
Special Issue: Implementation of Genomic Medicine
Volume 166, Issue 1, pages 24–33, March 2014
How to Cite
2014. Implementing family health history risk stratification in primary care: Impact of guideline criteria on populations and resource demand. Am J Med Genet Part C Semin Med Genet 166C:24–33., , , , , , , , .
* Correspondence to: Lori A. Orlando, M.D., M.H.S., 3475 Erwin Rd, 2nd floor Aesthetics Bldg, Durham, NC 27705. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Issue online: 18 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2014
- Department of Defense. Grant Number: W81XWH-05-1-0383
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!