Emily A. Edelman, M.S., C.G.C. was a Project Director at the National Coalition for Health Professional Education in Genetics (NCHPEG) when this work was conducted. Ms. Edelman is a board certified genetic counselor with a background in healthcare provider education. She is currently the Associate Director of Clinical & Continuing Education at The Jackson Laboratory in Bar Harbor, Maine, where she continues her work in the development, implementation, and evaluation of genomic education and resources.
Implementation of an electronic genomic and family health history tool in primary prenatal care
Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part C: Seminars in Medical Genetics
Special Issue: Implementation of Genomic Medicine
Volume 166, Issue 1, pages 34–44, March 2014
How to Cite
2014. Implementation of an electronic genomic and family health history tool in primary prenatal care. Am J Med Genet Part C Semin Med Genet 166C:34–44., , , , , , , , , , , , , , .
Conflicts of interest: none.
* Correspondence to: Emily Edelman, M.S., National Coalition for Health Professional Education in Genetics, 2360 W Joppa Road, Suite 320, Lutherville, MD 21093. E-mail: email@example.com
- Issue online: 18 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2014
- Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA). Grant Number: #U33MC12786
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!