Kristin W. Weitzel, PharmD is Associate Director, UF Health Personalized Medicine Program and Clinical Associate Professor, Pharmacotherapy and Translational Research. Her research and practice interests include clinical implementation of pharmacogenetics and educational innovation.
Clinical pharmacogenetics implementation: Approaches, successes, and challenges
Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part C: Seminars in Medical Genetics
Special Issue: Implementation of Genomic Medicine
Volume 166, Issue 1, pages 56–67, March 2014
How to Cite
2014. Clinical pharmacogenetics implementation: Approaches, successes, and challenges. Am J Med Genet Part C Semin Med Genet 166C:56–67., , , , , , , , , , , , , , , .
Kristin W. Weitzel and Amanda R. Elsey contributed equally to this work.
* Correspondence to: Dr. Julie A. Johnson, PharmD, UF College of Pharmacy, Office of the Dean, P.O. Box 100484, Gainesville, FL 32610. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Issue online: 18 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2014
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: UL1 TR000064, U01 HL105198, U01 GM074492, U01 HG007269
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!