Dr. Burke is Professor and former Chair of the Department of Bioethics and Humanities and is an internist and medical geneticist. Her research interests include the ethical and policy implications of genomics.
Return of results: Ethical and legal distinctions between research and clinical care
Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part C: Seminars in Medical Genetics
Special Issue: Implementation of Genomic Medicine
Volume 166, Issue 1, pages 105–111, March 2014
How to Cite
2014. Return of results: Ethical and legal distinctions between research and clinical care. Am J Med Genet Part C Semin Med Genet 166C:105–111., , .
Conflict of interest: none.
* Correspondence to: Wylie Burke, M.D., Ph.D., University of Washington, Box 357120, 1959 NE Pacific, Rm A204 Seattle, WA 98195. E-mail: email@example.com
- Issue online: 18 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2014
- National Institutes of Health (National Human Genome Research Institute and National Cancer Institute) U01HG006507 U01HG007307
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!