Andrea Poretti received his MD degree in Zurich, Switzerland, where he did his residency in Pediatrics and Pediatric Neurology. He is currently pursuing a postdoctoral research fellowship in pediatric neuroimaging at The Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore, MD.
Cerebellar hypoplasia: Differential diagnosis and diagnostic approach
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part C: Seminars in Medical Genetics
Special Issue: Brain Malformations
Volume 166, Issue 2, pages 211–226, June 2014
How to Cite
2014. Cerebellar hypoplasia: Differential diagnosis and diagnostic approach. Am J Med Genet Part C 166C:211–226., , .
* Correspondence to: Andrea Poretti, Section of Pediatric Neuroradiology, Division of Pediatric Radiology, The Russell H. Morgan Department of Radiology and Radiological Science, The Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, Charlotte R. Bloomberg Children's Center, Sheikh Zayed Tower, Room 4174, 1800 Orleans Street, Baltimore, MD 21287-0842. E-mail: email@example.com
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!