Christiane Zweier is Human Geneticist at the Institute of Human Genetics of the Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg in Erlangen, Germany. Her research interests are mainly the clinical, genetic and functional elucidation of intellectual disability and dysmorphology disorders.
Females with de novo aberrations in PHF6: Clinical overlap of Borjeson–Forssman–Lehmann with Coffin–Siris syndrome
Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part C: Seminars in Medical Genetics
Special Issue: Coffin-Siris Syndrome and Related Disorders Involving Components of the BAF Complex
Volume 166, Issue 3, pages 290–301, September 2014
How to Cite
2014. Females with de novo aberrations in PHF6: Clinical overlap of Borjeson-Forssman-Lehmann with Coffin–Siris syndrome. Am J Med Genet Part C. 166C:290–301., , , , , , , , , , , .
Conflict of interest: The authors declare that they have no conflicts of interest.
- Issue online: 16 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2014
- German Ministry of Education; CRANIRARE-2 consortium. Grant Number: BMBF 01GM1211B
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!