Synthesis of Vasorelaxaing 1,4-Disubstituted 1,2,3-Triazoles Catalyzed by a 4′-Phenyl-2,2′:6′,2′′-Terpyridine Copper(II) Complex Immobilized on Activated Multiwalled Carbon Nanotubes
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Asian Journal of Organic Chemistry
Volume 1, Issue 4, pages 377–388, December 2012
How to Cite
Sharghi, H., Ebrahimpourmoghaddam, S., Doroodmand, M. M. and Purkhosrow, A. (2012), Synthesis of Vasorelaxaing 1,4-Disubstituted 1,2,3-Triazoles Catalyzed by a 4′-Phenyl-2,2′:6′,2′′-Terpyridine Copper(II) Complex Immobilized on Activated Multiwalled Carbon Nanotubes. Asian Journal of Organic Chemistry, 1: 377–388. doi: 10.1002/ajoc.201200012
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2012
- Shiraz University Research Council
- Shiraz University of Medical Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!