Selective Lactam Formation from Amino Alcohols Using Polymer-Incarcerated Gold and Gold/Cobalt Nanoparticles as Catalysts under Aerobic Oxidative Conditions
Article first published online: 2 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Asian Journal of Organic Chemistry
Volume 1, Issue 4, pages 319–321, December 2012
How to Cite
Soulé, J.-F., Miyamura, H. and Kobayashi, S. (2012), Selective Lactam Formation from Amino Alcohols Using Polymer-Incarcerated Gold and Gold/Cobalt Nanoparticles as Catalysts under Aerobic Oxidative Conditions. Asian Journal of Organic Chemistry, 1: 319–321. doi: 10.1002/ajoc.201200093
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 2 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2012
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS)
- Global COE Program
- University of Tokyo
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!