Aryl[2-(hydroxypro-2-yl)cyclohyxyl]dimethylsilane: A Robust Aryl(trialkyl)silane Reagent for Nickel-catalyzed Cross-coupling Reactions with Aryl Tosylates
Version of Record online: 16 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Asian Journal of Organic Chemistry
Volume 2, Issue 5, pages 416–421, May 2013
How to Cite
Tang, S., Li, S.-H., Nakao, Y. and Hiyama, T. (2013), Aryl[2-(hydroxypro-2-yl)cyclohyxyl]dimethylsilane: A Robust Aryl(trialkyl)silane Reagent for Nickel-catalyzed Cross-coupling Reactions with Aryl Tosylates. Asian Journal of Organic Chemistry, 2: 416–421. doi: 10.1002/ajoc.201300031
- Issue online: 10 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2013
- JSPS. Grant Number: P08359
- Jishou University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!