Large π-Conjugated Chromophores Derived from Tetrathiafulvalene
Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Asian Journal of Organic Chemistry
Special Issue: Pi-Conjugated Compounds for Organic Electronics
Volume 3, Issue 2, pages 198–202, February 2014
How to Cite
Jia, H., Ding, J., Hauser, A., Decurtins, S. and Liu, S.-X. (2014), Large π-Conjugated Chromophores Derived from Tetrathiafulvalene. Asian Journal of Organic Chemistry, 3: 198–202. doi: 10.1002/ajoc.201300144
- Issue online: 14 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 2013
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 200021-147143, 200020-137567
- Sino Swiss Science and Technology Cooperation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!