Asymmetric Synthesis of Tetrahydroquinolines via Saegusa-type Oxidative Enamine Catalysis/1,5-Hydride Transfer/Cyclization Sequences
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Asian Journal of Organic Chemistry
Special Issue: Organocatalysis
Volume 3, Issue 4, pages 399–402, April 2014
How to Cite
Suh, C. W., Woo, S. B. and Kim, D. Y. (2014), Asymmetric Synthesis of Tetrahydroquinolines via Saegusa-type Oxidative Enamine Catalysis/1,5-Hydride Transfer/Cyclization Sequences. Asian Journal of Organic Chemistry, 3: 399–402. doi: 10.1002/ajoc.201400022
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2014
- Soonchunhyang University Research Fund
- National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF)
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2013-052688
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!