Survey of Savanna Chimpanzees (Pan troglodytes verus) in Southeastern Sénégal
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 58, Issue 1, pages 35–43, September 2002
How to Cite
Pruetz, J.D., Marchant, L.F., Arno, J. and McGrew, W.C. (2002), Survey of Savanna Chimpanzees (Pan troglodytes verus) in Southeastern Sénégal. Am. J. Primatol., 58: 35–43. doi: 10.1002/ajp.10035
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2002
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 2002
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2001
- National Geographic Society
- Primate Conservation Inc.
- Rebecca Jeanne Andrew Award, Miami University
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: BSC-0122518
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!