Hand and body position during locomotor behavior in the aye-aye (Daubentonia madagascariensis)
Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 57, Issue 3, pages 105–118, July 2002
How to Cite
Krakauer, E., Lemelin, P. and Schmitt, D. (2002), Hand and body position during locomotor behavior in the aye-aye (Daubentonia madagascariensis). Am. J. Primatol., 57: 105–118. doi: 10.1002/ajp.10038
- Issue online: 25 JUN 2002
- Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2002
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 2001
- NSF. Grant Number: BCS-9904401
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!