Pan-African Sanctuary Alliance: Status and range of activities for great ape conservation
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 58, Issue 3, pages 117–132, November 2002
How to Cite
Farmer, K. H. (2002), Pan-African Sanctuary Alliance: Status and range of activities for great ape conservation. Am. J. Primatol., 58: 117–132. doi: 10.1002/ajp.10054
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2002
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 2001
- Department of Psychology, University of Stirling
- Economic and Social Research Council
- International Primate Protection League (UK)
- People's Trust for Endangered Species
- Primate Conservation and Welfare Society
- Universities Fund for Animal Welfare
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!