Occlusal relief changes with molar wear in Pan troglodytes troglodytes and Gorilla gorilla gorilla
Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2003
© 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 60, Issue 2, pages 31–41, June 2003
How to Cite
M'kirera, F. and Ungar, P. S. (2003), Occlusal relief changes with molar wear in Pan troglodytes troglodytes and Gorilla gorilla gorilla. Am. J. Primatol., 60: 31–41. doi: 10.1002/ajp.10077
- Issue online: 29 MAY 2003
- Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 APR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2003
- LSB Leakey Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!