Seasonal variation in the feeding ecology of the grey-cheeked mangabey (Lophocebus albigena) in Cameroon
Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 54, Issue 2, pages 91–105, June 2001
How to Cite
Poulsen, J. R., Clark, C. J. and Smith, T. B. (2001), Seasonal variation in the feeding ecology of the grey-cheeked mangabey (Lophocebus albigena) in Cameroon. Am. J. Primatol., 54: 91–105. doi: 10.1002/ajp.1015
- Issue online: 16 MAY 2001
- Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 FEB 2001
- Manuscript Received: 4 AUG 2000
- ECOFAC Cameroun
- NYZS/Wildlife Conservation Society
- EPA STAR fellowship
- SFSU GAANN
- Center for Tropical Research
- NSF. Grant Numbers: DEB9726425, IRCEB0077072
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!