Sources of variation in the nesting behavior of chimpanzees (Pan troglodytes schweinfurthii) in the Budongo forest, Uganda
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 49–55, September 2001
How to Cite
Brownlow, A.R., Plumptre, A.J., Reynolds, V. and Ward, R. (2001), Sources of variation in the nesting behavior of chimpanzees (Pan troglodytes schweinfurthii) in the Budongo forest, Uganda. Am. J. Primatol., 55: 49–55. doi: 10.1002/ajp.1038
- Issue published online: 8 AUG 2001
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 2001
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 1999
- Overseas Development Administration Forestry Research Program
- National Geographic Society
- Conservation International
- Jane Goodall Institute
- Institute of Biological Anthroplogy at Oxford University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!