Testing the reliability of noninvasive genetic sampling by comparing analyses of blood and fecal samples in Barbary macaques (Macaca sylvanus)
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 55, Issue 3, pages 151–158, November 2001
How to Cite
Lathuillière, M., Ménard, N., Gautier-Hion, A. and Crouau-Roy, B. (2001), Testing the reliability of noninvasive genetic sampling by comparing analyses of blood and fecal samples in Barbary macaques (Macaca sylvanus). Am. J. Primatol., 55: 151–158. doi: 10.1002/ajp.1048
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2001
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2001
- Manuscript Received: 21 APR 2000
- University of Rennes
- Ministère de l’Environnement (comité EGPN)
- Conservation Biology: Fragmented Populations
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!