Geographic distribution and abundance of woolly (Lagothrix cana) and spider (Ateles chamek) monkeys in southwestern Brazilian Amazonia
Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 56, Issue 1, pages 57–64, January 2002
How to Cite
Iwanaga, S. and Ferrari, S. F. (2002), Geographic distribution and abundance of woolly (Lagothrix cana) and spider (Ateles chamek) monkeys in southwestern Brazilian Amazonia. Am. J. Primatol., 56: 57–64. doi: 10.1002/ajp.1063
- Issue online: 3 JAN 2002
- Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2001
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!