Patterns of lateralized hand use in an arboreal primate, Simias concolor
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 56, Issue 4, pages 231–236, April 2002
How to Cite
Miller, C. T. and Paciulli, L. M. (2002), Patterns of lateralized hand use in an arboreal primate, Simias concolor. Am. J. Primatol., 56: 231–236. doi: 10.1002/ajp.1077
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2002
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 NOV 2001
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2001
- J. William Fulbright Foundation
- Primate Conservation, Inc.
- Sigma Xi
- U.R.O.P., University of Colorado
- NIMH. Grant Number: MH63501-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!