Blood groups as genetic markers in chimpanzees: Their importance for the national chimpanzee breeding program
Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2005
Copyright © 1981 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 1, Issue 1, pages 3–13, 1981
How to Cite
Socha, W. W. (1981), Blood groups as genetic markers in chimpanzees: Their importance for the national chimpanzee breeding program. Am. J. Primatol., 1: 3–13. doi: 10.1002/ajp.1350010103
- Issue online: 2 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 1980
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 1980
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!