A statistical analysis of the social behavior of the male stumptail macaque (Macaca arctoides)
Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2005
Copyright © 1982 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 2, Issue 3, pages 249–273, 1982
How to Cite
Adams, D. H. and Schoel, W. M. (1982), A statistical analysis of the social behavior of the male stumptail macaque (Macaca arctoides). Am. J. Primatol., 2: 249–273. doi: 10.1002/ajp.1350020303
- Issue online: 23 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 AUG 1981
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAY 1981
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!