Baboon sleeping site preferences and relationships to primate grouping patterns
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2005
Copyright © 1982 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 3, Issue 1-4, pages 41–53, 1982
How to Cite
Hamilton, W. J. (1982), Baboon sleeping site preferences and relationships to primate grouping patterns. Am. J. Primatol., 3: 41–53. doi: 10.1002/ajp.1350030104
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 APR 1982
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 1982
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!