Identification of cynomolgus T lymphocytes by acid alpha-naphthyl acetate esterase staining and spontaneous erythrocyte rosette formation
Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2005
Copyright © 1982 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 3, Issue 1-4, pages 99–110, 1982
How to Cite
Tatsumi, M., Morita, C., Fujiwara, T. and Hayami, M. (1982), Identification of cynomolgus T lymphocytes by acid alpha-naphthyl acetate esterase staining and spontaneous erythrocyte rosette formation. Am. J. Primatol., 3: 99–110. doi: 10.1002/ajp.1350030109
- Issue online: 2 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 APR 1982
- Manuscript Received: 2 FEB 1982
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!