Biochemical detection of fecal hematin as a test for meat eating in chimpanzees (Pan troglodytes)
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2005
Copyright © 1982 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 3, Issue 1-4, pages 327–332, 1982
How to Cite
Spencer, F., Boaz, N. T., Allen, M. and McGrew, W. C. (1982), Biochemical detection of fecal hematin as a test for meat eating in chimpanzees (Pan troglodytes). Am. J. Primatol., 3: 327–332. doi: 10.1002/ajp.1350030133
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 1982
- Manuscript Received: 24 NOV 1981
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!