Personality traits of adolescent pig-tailed monkeys (Macaca nemestrina): An analysis of social rank and early separation experience
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2005
Copyright © 1983 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 253–260, 1983
How to Cite
Caine, N. G., Earle, H. and Reite, M. (1983), Personality traits of adolescent pig-tailed monkeys (Macaca nemestrina): An analysis of social rank and early separation experience. Am. J. Primatol., 4: 253–260. doi: 10.1002/ajp.1350040304
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 13 OCT 1982
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUL 1982
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!